As an innovative team within Van Lanschot Kempen, we make sure that the client is able to consult his financial information anytime and anywhere. Our clients choose how they prefer to contact us. Naturally, this can be done personally via face-to-face contact. But we, as the innovators of a traditional bank, believe strongly in combining the power of the new with the possibilities of the current. This way we are able to offer our clients the best possible service.
Your goal is to lead the way when it comes to optimal technical performance in CI/CD environments. You thrive on optimizing deploy/build automation systems while at the same time serving the interests of the business.
As part of a Scrum team responsible for state-of-the-art web apps – our technical conscience – you will be responsible for deployments to various (cloud) environments, monitoring, troubleshooting, the technical structure as well as for providing technical and functional support to your colleagues in the Scrum team. In addition, you will liaise with other teams, both within the department and externally. You will automate recurring tasks, and serve as a backup for the DevOps engineers of other teams.
Who are we looking for?
- The successful candidate demonstrates courage and ambition, a pioneering mentality and team spirit (after all, no one can do it alone) and a level of expertise that will knock our socks off!
- You have ample experience with one or several of the following platforms or systems: Azure, Sitecore, UNIX, Windows Server, IIS, Powershell, SQLserver.
- You have a good understanding of databases, network flows, and complex application landscapes.
- You are eager and quick to learn new things.
- You were cut out for an Agile/Scrum/DevOps method and environment.
- You have no objections to serving on stand-by duty.
- You cannot wait to start contributing to the digital future of the bank!
What do we offer?
- We offer you a challenging job with responsibility for the layout, deployment and management of web apps within the Azure Cloud.
- We offer you an exciting opportunity to work with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- We offer you a team of colleagues who all share the same drive and creativity.
- We offer flexible work stations, short lines of communication, and a high level of autonomy.
- We feel that it is important for you to continue to develop your talents, which is why we offer you a range of training opportunities.
- We offer you an environment that welcomes drive and initiative, rewards gumption, and encourages you to make a difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Contact us via one of the following channels:
Call/text/app: Bas Rapati, Manager Digital Banking, 06 450 728 10
LinkedIn: Van Lanschot Bankiers