Full Stack Developer
As an innovative department within Van Lanschot, we make sure that the client is able to consult his financial information anytime and anywhere. Our clients choose how they prefer to contact us. Naturally, this can be done personally via face-to-face contact. But we, as the innovators of a traditional bank, believe strongly in combining the power of the new with the possibilities of the current. This way we offer our clients the best possible service.
You will work in a multidisciplinary Scrum team where you have a full responsibility for changing and running innovative responsive web-apps from the development environment all the way into production. You work together with other highly skilled people that are all focused on delivering business value. The teams are empowered to have as much responsibility that is needed to effectively do their work and have quality top of mind.
What are we looking for?
A healthy dose of guts, pioneering- and team spirit (after all, you are not able to do it by yourself) and an expertise that will amaze us!
- You have solid full-stack .NET development experience;
- You like the sound of developing RESTful APIs based on .NET Core;
- You have experience with a modern front-end framework like Angular (we use the latest version);
- You thrive with the Agile-Scrum-DevOps method;
- Continuous delivery & test automation makes you happy;
- Experience with Azure or Sitecore is a plus;
- You cannot wait to build the digital future of the bank.
What do we offer?
- An environment in which you cooperate with your team to develop innovative front-end applications;
- The opportunity to work with the latest web development frameworks and techniques;
- A team of colleagues who all have the same drive and creativity;
- A large amount of responsibility, short communication lines and a lot of autonomy;
- We think it is crucial that you keep on developing yourself, which is why we offer several training- and education options;
- A strong-willed environment with guts and boldness where you can make the difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Contact us via one of the following channels:
- Call/text/app: Bas Rapati, Manager Digital Banking, +31 6 450 728 10
- Web: http://www.werkenbijvanlanschot.nl/digital
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: @werkenbijvanlanschot
- LinkedIn: Van Lanschot Bankiers