As an innovative department within Van Lanschot, we make sure that the client is able to consult his financial information anytime and anywhere. Our clients choose how they prefer to contact us. Naturally, this can be done personally via face-to-face contact. But we, as the innovators of a traditional bank, believe strongly in combining the power of the new with the possibilities of the current. This way we offer our clients the best possible service.
You will work in a multidisciplinary Scrum team where you have a full responsibility for changing and running our innovative omnichannel acquisition platform. You work together with other highly skilled people that are all focused on delivering business value. The teams are empowered to have as much responsibility that is needed to effectively do their work and have quality top of mind.
Who are we looking for?
A healthy dose of guts, pioneering- and team spirit (after all, you are not able to do it by yourself) and an expertise that will amaze us!
- You have experience with Sitecore or another CMS;
- You have experience with developing .NET web applications in C# based on ASP.NET or .NET Core;
- You thrive with Agile-Scrum-DevOps methods;
- Continuous delivery & test automation makes you happy;
- Experience with Azure or a modern front-end framework like Angular is a plus;
- You cannot wait to build the digital future of the bank.
What do we offer?
- An environment in which you cooperate with your team to develop innovative front-end applications;
- The opportunity to work with the latest version of Sitecore on the Azure platform;
- A team of colleagues who all have the same drive and creativity;
- A large amount of responsibility, short communication lines and a lot of autonomy;
- We think it is crucial that you keep on developing yourself, which is why we offer several training- and education options;
- A strong-willed environment with guts and boldness where you can make the difference!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Contact us via one of the following channels: