Young Professional Mobile iOS Developer
In the Van Lanschot Mobile team we believe that the best products can only be achieved when the entire team take ownership and cares to adventure outside their job profiles "comfort zone". We like to get things done, avoid nonsense, and always commit to deliver the best possible user experience for our clients.
You are working in a lean Scrum team. Together you will be responsible for the native apps of Van Lanschot, where it all comes down to deliver a great experience to our clients. As you can understand, this gives you a central role within our organization. Together, we are going to help each other to have the best possible sprint, learn from our mistakes, grow our skills and deliver a product we can be very proud of.
Who are we looking for?
- Computer Science, Engineering or similar degree, or equivalent real-life experience
- 2+ years professional experience
- Be familiar with design patterns, testing, and continuous integration
- Proficiency developing apps in Swift & Objective-C
- A deep understanding of the iOS SDK
- Experience developing apps that consume RESTful APIs.
- Well-versed building UI with AutoLayout
- A sharp eye for UX/UI.
This is your job, if you:
- DON't want to develop Web Apps
- Hate unfinished Stories at the end of the sprint
- Can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- Experience with Android development
- Speak Dutch
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary, MacBook and iPhone off course!
- Deliver awesome products for one of the fastest digital innovating private banks in the Netherlands
- Personal development: reach your goals and grow in your very own T-shaped career path
- Work with different techs in a young, informal and fun environment
- Space for you to develop your own vision, collaborate, and initiate focused innovations
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons, etc.
- Table football, Friday drinks, awesome people and the chance to enjoy your work.
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Contact us via one of the following channels:
Call/text/app: Bas Rapati, Manager Digital Banking, 06 450 728 10
LinkedIn: Van Lanschot Bankiers